Live Training for Teachers and Chinese and foreign cooperators in running schools
Kooperationsgesuch | INTERNATIONAL CULTURAL COMMUNICATION CENTER MALAYSIA (ICCCM)
- Live Virtual Teachers Training Program
- Introduction of Professional Qualification & Certificates
- Train-the-trainer Program
- Chinese and foreign cooperators in running schools
- Other education internationalization projects
About the company:
ICCCM is a center that is committed to promote education, economic, and cultural exchanges among countries. We help schools to expand their internalization activities, improve the quality of those activities and embed internalization in their policies. We do so by organizing overseas teacher’s training, professional development abroad and educational exchange for international students, and institutional & program collaboration, covering many levels of education, from vocational education & training to higher education.
Currently, we have offices in Kuala Lumpur, Chengdu (China), and Fuzhou (China) and we work closely with more than 300 higher institutions in China. Also, we have established good cooperative relations with more than 500 educational institutes across Malaysia, Indonesia, Cambodia, Thailand, Laos, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, and Pakistan. Kuala Lumpur is acting as our back office to coordinate all international relations & collaboration activities.
- Possibility of live Training in Industry 4.0 for Chinese Teachers
- Chinese and foreign cooperators in running schools, dual-certified degree can be issued for the graduates of the vocational school in project
|Organisation||INTERNATIONAL CULTURAL COMMUNICATION CENTER MALAYSIA (ICCCM)|
|Ansprechpartner|| Frau LOO HUI ANN
+60 11 11355997