Commissioners Schmit and Breton have officially launched the Pact for Skills, a central element of the European Skills Agenda. They have also announced the first European skills partnerships in key industrial ecosystems – automotive, microelectronics, and aerospace and defence industries.
Why German training providers?
German VET providers are experts for work-based training. They offer a broad range of services and products:
- Consultancy on setting-up and managing training institutions and centers
- Workshop design and equipment
- Training and instructional material and media
- Design and adaptation of business-oriented curricula and syllabi
- VET programmes
- Upskilling of the existing workforce
- Train-the-trainer programmes
- Development and installation of quality assurance systems in VET
- Introduction of internationally recognized certification standards