ERFURT Bildungszentrum gGmbH
Training provider for the industry with focus on automation, longterm experiences in the international context
What we do in focus:
- Initial training and ongoing qualifications for more than 50 occupations.
- Training for master tradesman (electrical and mechanical engineering).
- State approved private technical college and vocational school for technology and economics.
- Teacher programs (train the trainer - methodic).
- Training programs for companies and management staff.
- Recruiting service and human resources (HR)-management.
Our strengths are:
- We have more than 100 years experiences in education and training.
- We are a strong partner for more than 500 industry partners.
- We have tailor made concepts for our customers with profiling, staff-selection and qualifying in one hand.
- We work successful since more than 20 years international and we have organised more than 100 international projects for all kind of people.
- We have modern high tech training facilities in our labs.
- We have approximate 100 motivated teachers and international staff.
- We have our own accommodation center for our guests.
Web content available in:
Products & services
Internationally known quality management system
We are certified after DIN EN ISO 9001:2008.
Services are already offered in
- Viet Nam
Services can additionally be offered in
- Russian Federation
- Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Services can be offered in the following languages
Internationally known certifications/memberships
- Craftsmen certificates from Chamber of Industry and Commerce (IHK)
- Master craftsman diploma in mechanical and electrical engineering
- State approved technician
- SIEMENS Certificate "PLC Technician"
- Joint certificates with Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit - GIZ - Germany (last years for China, Vietnam and Mongolia)
Cooperation partners abroad
actually in Asia
- Technical Colleges in Changzhou, Nanjing, Suzhou: 11 projects: apprentices spend their last schoolyear in Germany finishing with IHK certificate
- Technical Colleges in Taizhou, Hangzhou and Suqian: 6 projects: blue collar worker - training CNC, toolmaking, electrics/mechatronics
- HATECH University Hanoi: development of organisation in education and training process
- Various technical colleges and universities in China: more than 40 teacher and train-the-trainer projects – methodic
- Apprentices mainly in mechanical and electrical occupations
- Teacher and training staff from vocational schools
- Blue collar workers
- Engineers and managing staff