Mannheim Business School
"The leading German business school" (The Economist, Financial Times)
Mannheim Business School (MBS) is the umbrella organization for management education at the University of Mannheim and is – according to international rankings (e.g. The Economist, Financial Times) - the leading German business school.
Research and teaching at a worldwide top level, internationality, a practical orientation and consistent quality management are the success factors of the "Mannheim Concept."
Currently, MBS offers three international MBA programs, all completely taught in English: The one-year fulltime program "Mannheim MBA," the part-time "ESSEC & MANNHEIM Executive MBA," which comes in two formats (weekend and modular), and the "MANNHEIM & TONGJI Executive MBA" for experienced managers and executives. The Master of Accounting & Taxation, Open Enrollment Courses and Customized Programs for companies complete the MBS program portfolio.
Web content available in:
Products & services
Services are already offered in
Services can be offered in the following languages
Internationally known certifications/memberships
Mannheim is the only German institution to be accredited by AACSB International, EQUIS and AMBA, the three leading international accreditation organizations in business/management ('Triple Crown').
Cooperation partners abroad
Close Partnerships with Business Schools in
A complete list can be found here: http://www.mannheim-business-school.com/about-mbs/international-partner-network.html
- Mannheim MBA: Managers/Young Professionals with a first undergraduate degree, at least three years of job experience and leadership potential
- ESSEC & MANNHEIM Executive MBA: Executives with a first academic degree, at least five years of work experience and a significant professional experience, including disciplinary and/or budgetary responsibilities
- MANNHEIM & TONGJI Executive MBA: Executives with a strong Sino-European affinity, significant work experience (ideally at least 8 years) and a first undergraduate degree in any discipline
- Executive Master of Accounting and Taxation: future leaders in the respective fields
- Open Enrollment Programs/Customized Programs: high-potential managers and upper-level executives of all industries