Mannheim Business School
Ralf BürkleView phone number
"The leading German business school" (The Economist, Financial Times)
Mannheim Business School (MBS) is the umbrella organization for management education at the University of Mannheim and is – according to international rankings (e.g. The Economist, Financial Times) - the leading German business school.
Research and teaching at a worldwide top level, internationality, a practical orientation and consistent quality management are the success factors of the "Mannheim Concept."
Currently, MBS offers three international MBA programs, all completely taught in English: The one-year fulltime program "Mannheim MBA," the part-time "ESSEC & MANNHEIM Executive MBA," which comes in two formats (weekend and modular), and the "MANNHEIM & TONGJI Executive MBA" for experienced managers and executives. The Master of Accounting & Taxation, Open Enrollment Courses and Customized Programs for companies complete the MBS program portfolio.
Web content available in:
Products & services
Services are already offered in
Services can be offered in the following languages
Internationally known certifications/memberships
Mannheim is the only German institution to be accredited by AACSB International, EQUIS and AMBA, the three leading international accreditation organizations in business/management ('Triple Crown').
Cooperation partners abroad
Close Partnerships with Business Schools in
A complete list can be found here: http://www.mannheim-business-school.com/about-mbs/international-partner-network.html
- Mannheim MBA: Managers/Young Professionals with a first undergraduate degree, at least three years of job experience and leadership potential
- ESSEC & MANNHEIM Executive MBA: Executives with a first academic degree, at least five years of work experience and a significant professional experience, including disciplinary and/or budgetary responsibilities
- MANNHEIM & TONGJI Executive MBA: Executives with a strong Sino-European affinity, significant work experience (ideally at least 8 years) and a first undergraduate degree in any discipline
- Executive Master of Accounting and Taxation: future leaders in the respective fields
- Open Enrollment Programs/Customized Programs: high-potential managers and upper-level executives of all industries