GBB - Institute for Training and Careers e.V.
Management Trainings, Technical Training, International Trade, Marketing, Personnel Management
The Gesellschaft für Bildung und Beruf e. V. (GBB, Institute for Training and Careers) was founded in 1986 by Bernd Schnittker, Prof. Dr. Voß and other economists, sociologists and teachers who were active in adult education.
For more than 20 years, GBB has stood for practical training and further training of specialists and executives in business. For the last several years we have been one of the providers of high quality training for Asia, Latin America and Eastern Europe.
Besides Management Trainings the emphasis is on vocational training (e.g. Technical Training, International Trade, Marketing, Personnel Management). We are experienced in providing training requirements for national and international industry as well as Non-Profit-Organizations. We also have outstanding experience in the area of personnel placement and -development.
GBB is active in China and maintains an office in Beijing.
Web content available in:
- Other languages
- Teaching and Education
Products & services
- Consultancy Services
- Further Training
- Train the Trainer
- Vocational Training
Services are already offered in
- Viet Nam
- South Africa
- Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Services can be offered in the following languages
Internationally known certifications/memberships
- Certified acc. to DIN EN ISO 9001:2008
Cooperation partners abroad
- SAST Shanghai Association for Science and Technology
- Chinesischer Frauenverband (Women of China)
Branch offices abroad
- Gesellschaft für Bildung und Beruf e. V., Beijing, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gesellschaft für Bildung und Beruf e. V., Hanoi
- Small and medium-sized enterprises,
- specialists and executives,