Earn your Master's Degree in Vocational Education and Innovation in Germany – Free Participation
The Master's Degree programme "Vocational Education and Innovation" is a blended learning course for international professionals in the field of VET at the Technical University of Munich, Germany. Submit your application until 31 July 2022.
Experts from the field of vocational education and training (VET) will collaborate professionally and become part of a global network.
Graduates will be well-prepared for a wide range of professional contexts, leading transformation and introducing innovation.
- Earn an upskilling graduate degree (M.Sc.).
- Dive deep into VET in an international context.
- Develop competencies in design, administration and management of vocational training processes.
- Get hands-on experience on state-of-the-art practices in VET.
- Experience German VET institutions first-hand as part of the job shadowing component.
- Gain insight into the expertise and experience of the German dual vocational education and training system.
- Transfer your acquired knowledge and skills to your workplace in your home country.
Federal Ministry of Education and Research in Germany
The Federal Ministry of Education and Research in Germany funds this innovative project and provides free participation for the first intake 2022/23 for all students accepted to the Master’s Degree programme "Vocational Education and Innovation".
Source: www.lll.tum.de/master-in-vocational-education/, revised by iMOVe, June 2022