IIK - Institute for International Communication e.V.
Language courses with special emphasis on German courses
The Institut für Internationale Kommunikation (IIK Düsseldorf e.V.) in cooperation with the Heinrich-Heine-Universität (Institute for International Communication in Cooperation with the Heinrich Heine University) stands for transfer between college and industry. It supports the internationalisation of Düsseldorf as a business location with its services and promotional funds.
IIK offers foreign language courses for college students and professional people, with special emphasis on German courses, and also holds numerous examinations as a licensed test centre.
Web content available in:
- Intercultural communication
Types of training offered
- Training/project management
- Teaching/learning aids
- Human resources/organisation development
- Face-to-face tutorials in Germany
- E-learning (CBT/WBT)
- Company courses
Services are already offered in
Services can be offered in the following languages
Internationally known certifications/memberships
- Member of the Association of language centres, language teaching institutes and institutes of foreign languages (AKS)
- German Association for University Continuing and Distance Education (DGWF)
- Professional Association for German as a Foreign Language (FaDaF)
Cooperation partners abroad
- United States, American Association of Teachers of German, Cherry Hill NJ, website: aatg.org;
- China, Hong Kong Baptist University, Hong Kong,
- Japan, Nagasaki University of Foreign Studies, Nagasaki,
- German teachers,
- educational institutes,
- college students, college applicants.