Frankfurt School of Finance & Management gGmbH
60322 Frankfurt am Main
Sabrina ChalaView phone number
Training, consulting and research in finance and management
As a partner for training, consulting and research in finance and management, we at the Frankfurt School of Finance and Management support the success of our customers with the best in theory and practice.
Our portfolio of offers ranges from Bachelor and master programmes and further training study programmes to made-to-measure seminars and training courses, up to international consulting services in microfinance. Here we cover the entire value-added chain thanks to our own publishing house and e-learning subsidiary.
Web content available in:
- Teaching and Education
Products & services
- Further Training
- Consultancy Services
Services are already offered in
- United Arab Emirates
Services can be offered in the following languages
Internationally known certifications/memberships
- AACSB accreditation
- EQUIS accreditation
- FIBAA accreditation of the study programmes, state recognition of the study programmes
- distance learning programmes are recognised by the Central Authority for Distance Learning (ZFU)
- member of the European Bank Training Network.
Cooperation partners abroad
- United Kingdom, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development EBRD, London, website: ebrd.com
- United States, International Monetary Fund, Washington, website: imf.org
Branch offices abroad
- China, Shanghai International Banking & Finance Institute SIBFI, Shanghai, website: sibfi.com
- Specialists and executives on all levels (trainees to top executives),
- financial industry,
- public administration.