International transportation and logistics market in the areas of learning, development and change processes
DB Training has been a partner to people and organizations in the international transportation and logistics market in the areas of learning, development and change processes since 1995.
The fact that we are part of a large railway enterprise (Deutsche Bahn AG) in Europe offers you practice-proven competence and the far-sightedness from a provider of comprehensive qualification skills and consultancy:
More than 500 companies in all areas of the economy make use of our wide range of qualification offers. Our portfolio ranges from practical courses and qualification series, through specific railway know-how, to management and business know-how.
DB Training's 800 employees look ahead to the future on your behalf and offer you the knowledge needed for your strategic decisions.
Web content available in:
- Traffic system and shipping
- Traffic engineering
- Soft skills
- Quality management
- Office organisation
- Human resources management
- EDP applications (Office, ECDL)
- Business management
Types of training offered
- Company trainings
- Company courses
Services are already offered in
- Viet Nam
- South Africa
- Russian Federation
- Libyan Arab Jamahiriya
- Czech Republic
Services can additionally be offered in
Services can be offered in the following languages
Internationally known certifications/memberships
- Certified acc. to DIN EN ISO 9000:2001
- member of the National Association for Company Further Training (WKR)
- EN 45013 (European standard of operating certification of personnel)
- Winner of the International German Training Prize of the Professional Association of German Sales Promoters and Trainers 2007
- German Employers Prize for Training 2007
Cooperation partners abroad
DB Training cooperates with DB International GmbH in all countries, who have a wide network of local partners.
Foreign railway enterprises.