Concise, clear and concrete pictures of countries' vocational education and training (VET) systems: this is what the Cedefop Spotlight on VET series offers. Building on individual country Spotlights, this publication brings together the main features and data of VET in the European Union, Iceland and Norway.
Why German training providers?
German VET providers are experts for work-based training. They offer a broad range of services and products:
- Consultancy on setting-up and managing training institutions and centers
- Workshop design and equipment
- Training and instructional material and media
- Design and adaptation of business-oriented curricula and syllabi
- VET programmes
- Upskilling of the existing workforce
- Train-the-trainer programmes
- Development and installation of quality assurance systems in VET
- Introduction of internationally recognized certification standards