Don Bosco Mondo e.V.
The NGO provides consulting for companies and TVET-solutions enabling disadvantaged youth worldwide
Don Bosco Mondo is a NGO founded in 1980 and based in Bonn / Germany, committed to supporting disadvantaged youth worldwide. About 30 people work in the German office.
In collaboration with the congregation of the Salesians of Don Bosco and the Salesian Sisters of Don Bosco, the NGO provides education in 132 emerging and developing countries. Roughly 16 Million young people are currently attending classes or other programmes at one of the 2.350 educational centres and 1.150 youth and social centres of Don Bosco.
Central characteristics of Don Bosco TVET are: a close interconnection of practical and theoretical training; market orientation; affordable school and training fees; flexible classes; openness for all regardless of religious denomination, gender, skin colour or ethnic background; close cooperation with parents and teaching staff; monitoring of success and teaching of values.
The team Corporate Cooperations of Don Bosco Mondo offers:
• Development and implementation of projects and programmes
• TVET cooperations with companies targeting the shortage of skilled workers
• Consulting – from the matchmaking in the country over consulting on public funding, support in project implementation to quality assurance
• Innovative projects, campaigns and CSR initiatives for companies, chambers, corporate foundations and associations
• Exposure- and Dialogue programmes (together with EDP e.V.) on Vocational Training
Web content available in:
Products & services
Internationally known quality management system
The system of Quality management is defined individually with each business partner.
Services are already offered in
- Viet Nam
- Tanzania, United Republic Of
- Sri Lanka
- South Sudan
- South Africa
- Sierra Leone
- El Salvador
- Côte d'Ivoire
- Congo, The Democratic Republic Of The
- Burkina Faso
Services can be offered in the following languages
Internationally known certifications/memberships
• Indo-German Chamber of Commerce (IGCC)
• German Asia-Pacific Business Association (OAV)
• Don Bosco Network
• VETnet (by IGCC)
Cooperation partners abroad
Salesians of Don Bosco
Salesian Sisters of Don Bosco
References: Porsche, Grohe, WBS Training, Fondation Schneider Electric
The target groups are the marginalized and disadvantaged young people in emerging and developing countries – and the companies as cooperation partners.