European Association for Vocational and Social Education r.S.
Vocational training in commerce, IT, media, environmental protection and tourism
The Europäisches Bildungswerk für Beruf und Gesellschaft e.V. - EBG (European Association for Vocational and Social Education r.S.) has been founded in 1990 in Düsseldorf as a free and non-profit organisation. Today it is a group of companies with 8 legally independent entities in seven German federal states with 35 education centres in Germany and other European Countries.
The branches concerned are: Metal engineering, printing technology, vocational training in the field of commerce, IT, media, environmental protection and tourism, practical management for specialists and leading executives, language training plus rehabilitation and integration of disabled persons.
State examinations as non-academic remedial practitioners may be passed in eight technical colleges.
Web content available in:
- Other languages
Products & services
Services are already offered in
- United Kingdom
Services can be offered in the following languages
Internationally known certifications/memberships
- Certified acc. to DIN EN ISO 9001:2000;
- member of the European Association of Institutes for Vocational Training (EVBB).
Cooperation partners abroad
- Industrial Master College, Shanghai, www.SIMC.CN
- Petrochemical Academy, Shanghai
- LIMING AERO-ENGINE, Shenyang
- Qingdao Senior Expert Association, www.qsea.com.cn
Branch offices abroad
- European Association for vocational and social education r.S., Zavadka nad Hronom, www.slovhaus.de
- Chinese-German Advanced Vocational Education Centre, Shanghai, www.SIMC.CN
- Specialists and leading management,
- further and advanced education of teachers,
- lecturers and trainers,
- apprentices and students.