Advising, development and implementation of training programmes
The Bfz started in 1968 as a "Centre for the Development of Innovative Models" to create new forms and methods in the field of Training and Retraining for unemployed adults and to support the restructuring process in the old economy such as heavy industries and coal mines. Since these years the Bfz has gone through a transition process from a non-profit orientated organisation to an educational enterprise working in competition with other training providers in the free market.
In the past 40 years, the Bfz has trained more than 55,000 people for the German and international labour market and has extensive competencies in the advising, development and implementation of training programmes.
In addition, it pursues special approaches in promoting the establishment of new businesses and has been decisively involved in the creation of foundation centres Triple Z (website: triple-z.de) and ComIn (website: comin.de). The Bfz includes educational buildings for up to 1,500 participants as well as a hotel with 248 rooms.
The Bfz is a non-profit organisation.
Web content available in:
- Automation technology
- CAD/CAE Computer-aided design/Computer-aided engineering
- Electrical engineering/electronics
- Engineering drawing
- Network technology
Types of training offered
- Advice/consulting services
- Company courses
- Distance learning
- E-learning (CBT/WBT)
- Face-to-face tutorials in Germany
- Human resources/organisation development
- Microsoft Certifications
- Modular further training offers
- Study tours: Intercultural dialogue
- Training/project management
- Vocational training and further training, retraining
Services are already offered in
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
Services can be offered in the following languages
- Small and medium-sized enterprises
- Training Institutions.