Zhas Maman Project: Modernization of 180 organizations
Tender | NCJSC Holding Kasipkor
The resolution of the government of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved rules of realization and financing of the project "Zhas Maman" (young specialist) on November 13, 2018. The project plans to promote modernization of 180 organizations of technical, vocational and post-secondary education in Kazakhstan (TVE colleges) which are selected on a competitive basis.
The important instrument of modernization of colleges is the involvement of foreign partners. Furthermore, within the project "Zhas Maman" selection and purchase of sets of the industrial practice equipment according to the list of 100 most demanded and new professions are conducted. (See download.)
The selection of foreign partners is carried out from among foreign organizations or foreign educational institutions from the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) countries involved in the training and / or certification of personnel, the development of standards in industries that correspond to the list of 100 popular professions (specialties).
Foreign partners (organizations) wishing to participate in the Project submit the following documents to the NCJSC Holding Kasipkor via e-mail email@example.com:
1) a document confirming the experience of training for the last 3 (three) years;
2) a document confirming the experience of personnel certification for the last 3 (three) years;
3) a document confirming membership at internationally recognized organizations for the accreditation of educational programs and / or organizations for the education and certification of personnel (recommended).
4) a letter with a price offer. The letter includes consent to the following functions:
– assessment of the current state of TVET organizations and assistance in the preparation of training programs to comply with international standards;
– providing requirements for industry accreditation of TVET organizations;
– providing recommendations on the necessary equipment;
– training, support and evaluation of engineering and teaching staff in the declared profession;
– providing the necessary training materials for the training of engineering and teaching staff.
***Deadline for submission of documents: 30 October 2019***
Additional information on the Zhas Maman Project can be obtained by calling: +7 (7172) 91-73-06, 91-73-05, 91-73-37
German-Kazakh Business Hub (www.gkbh.org) – Kazakhstan consulting company, with a representative office in Germany (Magdeburg), is ready to assist in the organization of negotiations with the operator of the project "Zhas Maman", to collect and provide the necessary information, as well as to accompany any transactions in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan. For all questions of cooperation, please contact the Project Manager of GKBH Assiya Afanasyeva: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: +77002707782.
|Organisation:||NCJSC Holding Kasipkor|
|Contact person:||Mrs. Assiya Afanasyeva
List of professions