SGM Educational Solutions
SGM - Solutions & Global Media GmbH
Blended Learning, IT Apps & Content, VET Train-the-Trainer, Industrial Training, EQF, e-learning, digital transformation
We are a full service provider of e-learning and blended learning material for vocational education and training (VET), academic education and industrial training. Our services include the identification of customer requirements, forecast and analysis of labour market trends, A&V production and quality assurance according to our customers’ requirements and international qualification standards (e.g. the European Qualifications Framework, EQF).
Our e-learning contents feature an innovative form of interactivity. They can be implemented within our Learning-Management-Systems as well as in the customers’ own applications.
Thanks to our cooperation with universities and colleges from all over Europe, we are in a position to deliver high-quality learning content that matches international and European qualification standards. Our strong connections with internationally renowned research institutions like Fraunhofer Gesellschaft enable us to provide state-of-the-art e-learning products which allow students and learners of all ages and social backgrounds to experience entertaining and thus highly effective learning content.
Web content available in:
- Other languages
- Teaching and Education
Products & services
- Consultancy Services
- Further Training
- Train the Trainer
- Vocational Training
Services are already offered in
Services can additionally be offered in
- South Africa
- Czech Republic
- Bosnia And Herzegovina
Services can be offered in the following languages
Cooperation partners abroad
- brainshuttle S.L., Tenerife, Spain
- brainshuttle L.L.C., Belgrade, Serbia
- MCAST Malta College of Arts, Science and Technology, Malta
- Fraunhofer Worldwide
- Centar Inovacioni, Belgrade
- Variuos Universities in Europe, South America, North America (USA), Balkan Region, South Africa, China, Indonesia
Public and private institutions:
- all kind of educational institutions, such as colleges, universities, primary and secondary schools,
- industry, companies, start-ups, non-governmental organisations.